EVENT Takumi's gem Bidding （Bidding for Taito Traditional Crafts）
A chance to get a great deal on traditional crafts!
Bid period: December 28th (Wednesday),2022 - January 23rd (Monday), 2023
Location: Edo Taito Traditional Crafts Center
Some of the exhibits at the Edo Taito Traditional Crafts Museum are eligible.
All of them are as good as new and have no problem in use.
Some start at less than half the reference retail price.
Why don't you take this opportunity to incorporate traditional crafts into your life?
We look forward to your participation.
--- From bidding to receipt ---
● Period: December 28th (Wednesday),2022 - January 23rd (Monday), 2023
The target products will be exhibited at the Edo Taito Traditional Crafts Center during the exhibition period.
If you have a desired product, please fill in the participation amount (between the start price and the reference market price) on the prescribed participation form and bring it to the reception.
* Participation is accepted only at the Edo Taito Traditional Crafts Museum.
* We do not accept participation by telephone, fax, internet, etc.
● Notification of results: Mailed to all after January 30 (Mon)
After the holding period ends, the person in charge will check the participation form and purchase it at the highest price.
* If there are multiple people with the same amount, it will be a lottery.
● Payment: After the result arrives- February 15th (Wednesday)
* Excuse me, but please bear the transfer fee at the highest bidder's expense.
● Delivery: February 18 (Saturday) to 26 (Sunday)
It will be handed over at the Edo Taito Traditional Crafts Center.
* Large items can be delivered. (Shipping fee will be borne by the bidders)