Every weekend at the renovated Edo Taito Traditional Craft Museum,
production demonstrations by craftsmen are held.
You can see the work of the craftsman's work in close proximity,
and you can also enjoy the dialogue with the craftsman, such as how to make and use the crafts.
◎Date / Exhibitor / Content
· June 8, 2019(Sat) · June 9, 2019(Sun) 11:00-17:00
Akira Akatsuka/Edo bekko（Tortoise）
· June 15, 2019(Sat)～June 16, 2019(Sun) 11:00-17:00
Kumiko Miyagawa/Edo hake（brush)
· June 22, 2019 (Sat) · June 23, 2019(Sun) 11:00-17:00
Yoshihiro Rachi/Glass pen
· June 29, 2019(Sat) · June 30, 2019(Sun) 11:00-17:00
Yoshikazu Fujimoto/Kata zome(stencil dyeing）
※There is an easy free trial / paid workshop
＊The performance time and content may change by circumstances.
Address: 2-22-13 Asakusa, Taito Ward
Time: 10: 00 ~ 18: 00 (Admission free)
closing day: Every second and fourth Tuesday ※ If the day is a public holiday, the next day
Demonstration place: Edo Taito Traditional Craft Museum
· About 2 minute on foot from OkuAsakusa Station , Toei Bus
· About 5 minutes on foot from Asakusa Station, Tsukuba Express Line
· About 15 minutes on foot from Asakusa Station, Toei Asakusa Line/Tokyo Metro Ginza Line/Tobu Isesaki Line