Craftsman in Taito-city is just coming to Asakusa tourist information center!
You can see their works and elaborate tools.
Also, you can learn how to use the tools and enjoy talking with craftsman.
· Fukuromono (Bag) Naoyuki Fuji
Fee: 600 yen / required time: about 10min
What to do: You can make a Leather keychain.
· Douki (Copperware) Tamotsu Hoshino
※Only for demonstration
＊Time and contents may change.
＊Workshop is a paid service.
＊It will finish when materials run out.
Address: 2-18-9 Kaminarimon, Taito Ward
Time: 11: 00 ~ 16: 00 (Admission free)
※ If you participate in the workshop materials expenses will be accepted
Demonstration place: Asakusa Cultural Tourism Center (7th Floor Exhibition Space)
· About 1 minute on foot from Asakusa Station Exit 2, Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
· About 5 minutes on foot from Asakusa Station Tobu Isesaki Line
· About 2 minutes on foot from Asakusa Station A4 exit of Toei Asakusa Line
· About 10 minutes on foot from Asakusa Station A1 Exit at Tsukuba Express Line