The Tokyo Metropolitan Government will hold "The 62nd Tokyo Metropolitan Traditional Crafts Exhibition" at Shinjuku Takashimaya which introduces the charm of traditional crafts in Tokyo.
During the exhibition, we will exhibit and sell artifacts, experience and demonstrations.
On this occasion, take a look at the traditional handicrafts in Tokyo and feel the familiarity with "traditional crafts" in the everyday life, please see the art of the crafts which inherit the tradition by all means.
1. Exhibition and sale of traditional craftworks made by Tokyo craftmen
2. Demonstration that you can experience the skills and traditions of craftsmen
3. Visitors can also challenge traditional crafting techniques Production experience corner
4. Booth tour introducing the attractiveness of crafts while asking craftsmen
5. Implementation of the Omikuji lot drawing aimed at traditional crafts in Tokyo
6. Front display to introduce craftsmen
Friday, January 18, 2019 - Wednesday, January 23 (6 days)
10: 00 ~ 20: 00
※ However, on Friday the 18th (Sat) and Saturday the 19th (Sat) will be until 20:30, on the last day 23th (Wednesday) until 18:00
■ Venue: Shinjuku Takashimaya 11th floor venue (Shibuya-ku Sendagaya 5-24-2)
· JR “Shinjuku Station” Shinan Ginza · 2 minutes on foot from the Millina Tower ticket gate
· Toei Shinjuku Line · Toei Oedo Line · Keio New Line 5 minutes on foot from “Shinjuku Station”
· 3 minutes on foot from Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line “Shinjuku Sanchome Station” (basement 1st floor direct subway connection)
· 2 minutes on foot from Busta Shinjuku